Wild Garlic Pesto
A fantastic sauce to store at home in your cupboard and can be used in pasta, salads, fish and meat dishes.
- 1 large bunch of wild garlic, picked with no stalks
- 100g Old Winchester cheese (v) or Parmesan cheese, roughly grated
- ½ lemon juice (might need more so add to taste)
- 100g toasted pine nuts, almonds or hazelnuts
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil – enough to make the right consistency for you
Whizz everything together in a food processor – add more olive oil if you want a looser consistency. Store in a sterilised glass jar.
Lasts up to 2 weeks in a fridge.