Christmas Rocky Road Recipe
Makes: 24 bars
- 400 grams dark chocolate
- 175 grams soft butter
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup
- 200 grams digestives or ginger biscuits
- 150 grams nuts – whatever you fancy
- 150 grams red glace cherries, sultanas and /or mixed peel
- 125 grams mini marshmallows
- edible glitter
- Melt chocolate, golden syrup and butter in saucepan – keep stirring so it doesn’t stick to the base of the pan
- Crush the biscuits into small chunks.
- Take the chocolate mix off the stove. Stir in the chocolates, buts and glace cherries through the mix.
- Place in a lined tin and sprinkle with marshmallows and edible glitter.
- Refrigerate until set.