Kate’s Kitchen is a business designed around food cooked in our kitchen using locally sourced ingredients whenever possible:
- Menus change according to seasonal food supplies
- Our primary delivery vehicle is electric.
- Our dried goods come from Essential Trading – All their products are ethically traded, GMO free warranty and nothing is air freighted
- Real food is made on site with care, love and attention
- All food, cardboard, tins, plastic waste is recycled, any food leftovers are sent to our on site homeless charity
- The majority of our dried goods are Organic and we use Shipton Mill organic flour
- All our meat is free range from Origin Butchers, with buying only from ethical and local farms
- Our milk and cream is produced in Somerset, with majority of milk and cream being organic
- Special dietary requirements and allergens are accommodated
- Staff are selected according to their sensibilities as well as their skills
- Consumables, including food containers, are recycled and reused where possible
- We are as efficient as possible in our use of transport in our delivery services
- Our paper plates, coffee cups, lids and napkins are made from sugar cane, a renewable resource, and 100% compostable.